Sat., Sept. 23 from 4:30-7pm -- Shooting, hiking, and fishing expo at the McNutt Farm in Robesonia. Fathers, bring your sons!
Men’s groups at Calvary help one another take the next step to become Christ-like leaders and mentors of their families, their church groups, and their communities for Christ.
- Growing in our RELATIONSHIP with God and one another.
- Pursuing KNOWLEDGE and application of the gospel message .
- MENTORING other men as we follow Christ's example.
- SERVING to our families, churches, and communities.
- Guarding those around us against injustice and falsehood.
Our vision is to see communities changed by Jesus.
Our main functions happen through small group Bible studies, a monthly Saturday Breakfast , and special events. Click on the links to the left for more information.
Join us for our Men's Breakfasts! If you're hungry for fellowship, good food, and speakers who talk about things relavant to men today, you don't want to miss our Saturday breakfasts. The 3rd Saturday of the month at 8 a.m. you can find us in...